Tuesday, August 19, 2008

my colleagues Kimi last day!!!

Today is Kimis' last day... actually his real name is CK Leong...we have a reason why we call him kimi... this is becoz he's driving like kimi raikonen...hahaha... he drove like too fast too furious car driver... but i bet u, u're still save to arrive at ur destination....this is from my own experiance... after this, he would transfer to his hometown KL... actually there's nothing to update here... this post just want to share with the readers that I really upset today... coz kimi gonna leave Motorola today...actually he's my partner in previous project... so I quite close with him as well... if you guys wanna know which one is kimi...he at the centre of the crowd who's standing beside the girl that wearing maroon scarf...that he is...our kimi...hehehe :D

Last week, Mahen already left Motorola as well...On tht time, I felt really sad... coz mahen is my ex-cubicle mate... and he's one of my best fren in motorola...he help me a lot... he always make my work easier to be done...unfortunately, i dun have a photo shot with mahen...

to mahen n kimi...a special thnks to you guys...and really sorry for everything... I'm gonna miss you guys...i just wann wish to both of them, all the best n good luck...

0 comments: