Wednesday, October 29, 2008

exam is just around the corner...

as per title above, my final is coming soon...it's really soon... the 1st paper is next week on wednesday (5 nov) broadband, then followed by AI (9 nov)... then the 3rd paper is 12 nov - satellite and my final paper is on 15 nov CAD paper... tht paper would be held on Nadias' wedding...huhuhu...to Nadia, sorry ye Nadia, kite tk dpt attend ur reception ceremony... but i'm promise u, i'll attend ur husband reception on sunday...for the readers especially emy n ernie, my loyal reader, then sometimes ade lah dyan n nadia yg membaca, tlg lah ye doakan aku berjaya jawab utk my final next week...i'm really worry but becoz of my annual leave not enough to take, so tk leh lah amik cuti study week...so kenelah pepandai membahagikan mase... mmg mencabar life as a worker and a student at the same time... when exam is coming, the butterfly also starting to fly over in my stomach...huhuhu...i'm really scared and worried... this is my 1st sem as a master student...frens, please wish me luck and please pray for me... hopefully i can pass all the papers with flying colours...insyaAllah...

0 comments: