Tuesday, May 18, 2010

just today thoughts!!!

counting for this weekend for ernie's visiting...the office works still fully loaded, and also tomorrow training for half day.. AA website damn bz... just plan to grab a tickets to anywhere for vacation or can be called honeymoon,insyaAllah... running nose... really hate this situation... the leg muscle still painful...huhuhuhu...all list here are those disappointed list...but the fun 1 only counting days for ernie...she promises to visit me this weekend... we have fun this weekend... for food obviously...hehehe...

next weekend, plan to go to Alor Star...visiting my adopted family...hehehe... having fun there...for sure n guaranteed... i heard will have bbq next weekend...yaaaahoooo...i likeeeeee... then after next week, going back to melaka...spent time with my family n loves one... planning to take extra leave which i can spend it totally 100% with my parent.. need to bring them to new jusco... still haven't went there...

another week, plan to go to KL for my friends wedding n also visiting my BFF dyan... hehehe...then need to visit my future FIL and future SIL cos she only just delivered a twins...girl twins...ermmmm, what should i buy for them??? i think will buy a pink theme clothes lah...hahaha... for sure they will be really cute... that was a current plan.. so this month seems like a tight month for me...every weekend has own activity... i guessed after completed my study, my weekend quite boring now I know, it's not... i'm fully with activities... thats all for today... just a boring night will waiting the AA website is quite OK, then I just type a few words for nothing...just to share soemthing and i malay the best phrase is "just merapu je"... hahahaha...

0 comments: