Thursday, March 10, 2011

Something to share...

It was a small thing to share...A little stuff on my BIG day...just sharing what I've been going through lately...enjoy the reading...

Khatam Quran:

- Wearing jubah and scarf that my mom bought from Mekah.

- Theme: Arabian.

- Make up: by my lovely cousin, Juleeyana Bujang. And she did it very well as an “bidan terjun” make up artist.

Solemnization:

- Materials from Bandung Indonesia, lace + satin for the bride and the groom is crepe silk.

- Colour theme : offwhite

- Design: dress (bride) and bj melayu (groom), was design by Mac Tailor in Bukit Jambul Penang

- Scarf : from Hajra Jln TAR

- Scarf beaded: DIY by my cousin, Juleeyana Bujang.

- Veil: was design by Mac Tailor in Bukit Jambul Penang.

- Make Up: by Kak Sya, a freelancer from Mentari Kreatif… I like the make up…soft and nice…really suit with the occasion...

- Henna: DIY…there’s no henna art on my hand.

- Hantaran: DIY by my lovely mother…Thanks a lot mom for your heaven touch…

- Handbouquet: sponsor by my hensome cousin, Muhasrizal Hendrizal… Thanks bro for the lovely bouquet…

Malam Berinai:

- Theme: Songket + small sunting.

- Attire: Mentari Kreatif, already in the package…

- Make Up: by Kak Sya... same as during solemnization…but due to bad traffic jammed in town, she was late… it was affected the outcome… I don’t like my make up for that night…

Reception (bride):

- Theme: Purple

- Attire: Mentari Kreatif, already in the package… I really love the outfit…seriously it’s really gorgeous… all my friends gave a compliments… somebody thought that was my own outfit…hehehe… good job Kak Arni (Mentari Kreatif’s owner)

- Make Up: by Kak Sya again… but this day, she really made a good job… I really love her make up… Even my mom and friends also really love it… it’s so stunning…Thnks a lot Kak Sya for the lovely outcome…

- Dais: from Mentari Kreatif also.

- Cake: http://iszahomebakery.blogspot.com/... I knew this blog from my cousin, Zuriati Zolkopli… Thanks kak for your suggestion… The taste of the cake not disappointed, just the fondant too sweet…

- Photographer: Kerul Shukor

Reception (groom)

- Theme: white + tiffany

- Attire: Mentari Kreatif, already in the package… the choice of my husband n my mom…

- Make up: http://junebeautytouch.blogspot.com... You will see different with her make up…good job June… I knew her from my BFF, emelia khamis…She’s the one who suggest me to hire June…

- Photographer: Ucop photographik

0 comments: