Thursday, January 15, 2009

MU...come back again

this title is really meant to me...Manchester United (MU) is my fav football team... they would come again to Malaysia this year...probably in July...erm, I think for this year, I want to watch their friendly match with Malaysia in KL...so starting from now, I need to save my money to buy the ticket and also my transportation to KL...another thing, now MU is the 2nd place on the EPL league...hehehe...good job...they rise up from somewhere 3-4th place in the league...now they are at the 2nd place with balance 1 match compare to the Liverpool(league leader)...I think, MU can win the Barclays Premier League again for this year 2009...I'm really happy for that... I hope next week during my short holiday, I'm able to watch any of the MU match (even the replay 1)...

0 comments: