Sunday, March 29, 2009

am I a drama queen???

From the title above, the answer yes I am...hehehe...do u know y???still remember wut I wrote last weekand about my car scratches??? today, I have a little bit free time....hahaha... so I went to car wash to wash my car... finally, wut I get??? the scratches gone after the guy at the car wash clean up my dirty car then he put some polish on wax maybe on the scratches... then finally, no more scratches on my boot...yebedabedoo...I'm really happy...hehehe...

but the relationship between the title and my story is...last weekand, i'm so mad with the boys who gave a scratches to my car...and because of this, I'm in a bad mood the whole day and it's cont to the other day... and wut happen, the person who doesnt knpow everything also "kene tempias"... hahaha...so sorry dear...I'm promise, it would never happen again... my father always said that I'm a hot tempered...hehehe....but for me, I'm not a hot tempered but I'm a drama queen...hahaha... who really close with me, they should know hows drama queen I am...hehehe... today such a lovely day for me...after a week, my lovely car with those stupid scratches...now, she pretty again... maybe next time, I need to send her for polish...at least later, she would be happy with her own skin...hahaha... :)

0 comments: