Sunday, March 22, 2009

EXAM and wuts a busy sem now!!!

I'm so stressful with everything now... stress with my work, study n personal life as well... but I can't blame nyone... no matter what, I need to faced this n try to solve this 1 by 1... exam is just around the corner, then currently I have a bunch of work need to be settle... It's really hard to handle 2 projects in parellel and at the same time, I need to study as well...

erm, susah nye...aku terasa susah tp ini pun utk kepentingan aku juga ...for my own future gak..tp aku mintalh...kwn, please lah...jgn wat perangai ye n hope u can understand me...hehehe... erm, pening gak kepala kebelkgn ni...tp aku bersyukur sesgt...aku bersyukur dgn ape yg Allah kurnia kan utk aku...I really hope, I can have a smooth journey in order to achieve my destiny... InsyaAllah...

0 comments: