Thursday, February 18, 2010

my vacation...KL-Jktr-Bndg-Jktr-KL...Day 1

My vacation with my parent...so lazy to tell the story so just enjoy the photos below... this is the 1st day of the trip...this trip is for 4D3N...so the first day, we reached jakarta suekarno airport around 9am local time...then Pak Acheng from Zafiracar travel... We took the earliest flight from KL to Jakarta... Then once we reached Jakarta, we went to Tnh Abg n just bought bj batik and 1 sari only coz Pak Acheng already remind us tht all the stuff coming from Bandung n better buy in Bandung for the better prices... Jakarta always have a bad traffic...I can see its jammed everywhere...huhuhu...seriously headache...I dun like it..but the best thing in Jakarta, they have a lot of monument or something like tugu or patung2... It's nice and its make Jakarta as a unique city...

Ayah & Mak at Sea World, Ancol

Happy Family at the beach side at Ancol

Daddy n her daughter at the Sea World, Ancol

In the car...taken by my mom

We're at Monas... Believe it, the top of the tower is the pure gold...it make look like a fire...

me again...always my mom became a photographer

something like decoration at the mid of the road...

while waiting my mom shopping at tnh abg...see my dad already sleepy...

see...she's busy to choose the "kain"

my parent at Soekarno Hatta Airport

3 of us inside the plane...even so sleepy, but we're so excited to go to Jakarta...especially my dad...He's manage to control himself from sleeping in plane n even the car...hehehe...bravo Ayah...

picture of 2 lovely person...

after Ancol visting, we proceed our journey to Bandung...It take around 2hours if no jammed..but because of our journey to bndg at late evening, the traffic a bit slow so it's take around 2.5 n alomost 3 hours... its a beautiful scenary a long way to bandung... Bandung look like Bkt Tinggi in Sumatera...It's located at the highland so the weather is a little bit cold... i love it... once reach Bandung, we checked in at Unik hotel...the economic hotel...but its really clean... then took the dinner at Simpang Raya Ns Pdg... then going back to the hotel for refresher...then my mom n me bought something for our supper at the road side...we bought the chocolate chips brownies and cheese stick from Kartika Sari...its really delicious...yummmyyyy...then sleep time...hahaha...

p/s: to be continue for the further of the trip...coming soon...

0 comments: