Sunday, February 7, 2010

UTM trip...

wow tajuk bkn main lgi..actually nothing pun...just g UTM sbbnye kene study n learning about the Software tht I need to use for my thesis...optisystem... took flight on sunday, then come back to png on tuesday night...i'm just purposely going there for learning so tkde lh g jln memana pun...just jln2 dlm UTM je...then g mkn kt area taman U...itu je pun... selebihnye abis kn mase g faculty for learning from my SV phd student... credit to pak teguh coz helping me a lot and also credit for farah coz she allow me to stay with her those 2 days in UTM...thnks a lot to my SV yg sudi dok tanye his student about my accommodation n transportation...

takde cite yg best nk share just nk recap something...after almost 4 yrs left U time, then when u come back again...u just noticed that how much you miss your good old days... thts what I feel when I went to UTM... eventhough diff U, but the scenario and surrounding still the same...mase aku smpai tu, seriously aku teringt zaman2 kat UM dulu...betul menggamit nostalgia lama...tetibe teringat kenangn naik motor ber3...kene stop dgn guard sbb tk pki helmet...g faculty smpi kul 4am..dok kolej, hang out...br aku sedar zaman belajar plg besssssttt!!!!mmmg berbeza dgn waktu keje ni...zmn elajar mslh kurnag, hiburan je lebih..mmg terbalik dgn zmn keje ni...yg best keje ni sbb dpt duit... klu tak...entah lah... but seriously, ia mmg menggamit kenangan when u can come to somewhere you belong to...if we could turn back time... itu je lah yg menarik nye ke UTM sbbnye refresh my memories...ehehhehe..

0 comments: